Ainsley O'Connell writes about design, education, and technology. If you bring her a Lou Malnati's pizza from Chicago to New York, she will be your friend. Follow her on Twitter at @ainsleyoc.
- Rebecca Minkoff To Debut Tech-Enabled Jewelry
- Woven Portraits Capture Poets And Artists As They Really Are
- What Are “Nearables,” And Why Is Ideo So Excited About Them?
- Having Just One Black Friend Is The Sad Reality For The Average White American
- New York Review Of Books Critic Apologizes For Error In Zaha Hadid Takedown
- National Museum Of Iraq Reopens As ISIS Threat Casts Dark Shadow
- Behind Bold Designs, A Thin Skin: Zaha Hadid Sues Publisher For Defamation
- Turn Beautiful Book Covers Into Wall Art That Doubles As Storage
- The Times Square That Could've Been
- The City Hosting The 2022 World Cup Final Doesn't Exist Yet
- R.I.P. Skinny Jeans
- Man Charged With Vandalizing Artful Vandalism
- New Data Visualization Tool Helps You Fight The Man
- Humans Of New York Takes On The World
- Steve Madden Buys Fashion Footwear Brand Dolce Vita For $60 Million