Ainsley O'Connell writes about design, education, and technology. If you bring her a Lou Malnati's pizza from Chicago to New York, she will be your friend. Follow her on Twitter at @ainsleyoc.
- An Airport Security Checkpoint Made Entirely Out Of Wood
- James Turrell Turns Epic Light Installation Into Luminous Prints
- A Look Inside Fumihiko Maki's Gorgeous New Museum For Islamic Art
- “Smellmaps” Chart City Odors, Mouth-Watering Or Repellant, Street By Street
- 24 Killer Heels That Would Make Carrie Bradshaw Swoon
- Medieval Abbey Converted Into Stunning Modern Hotel
- Margaret Atwood’s Next Book Will Be A “Message In A Bottle” For Readers In 2114
- Can Manly Branding Convince Dudes To Drink Hard Cider?
- Reddit Launches Mobile AMA App
- San Francisco Street Artists Sue Roberto Cavalli Over Its Graffiti-Inspired Collection
- Rebecca Minkoff To Debut Tech-Enabled Jewelry
- Woven Portraits Capture Poets And Artists As They Really Are
- What Are "Nearables," And Why Is Ideo So Excited About Them?
- Having Just One Black Friend Is The Sad Reality For The Average White American
- New York Review Of Books Critic Apologizes For Error In Zaha Hadid Takedown