Ainsley O'Connell writes about technology, education, and design. Follow her on Twitter at @ainsleyoc.
- Can Earnest Convince Graduating Millennials To Talk About (Gulp) Their Finances?
- How Minecraft Inspired Jewelbots, The Programmable Bracelets For Tween Girls
- How Beauty Startups Like Vênsette Are Profiting From The Instagram Economy
- Mark Zuckerberg Joins AltSchool's Backers
- Debugging The Gender Gap: This Movie With A Mission Seeks To Inspire Women In Tech
- How An 80-Year-Old Park Avenue Institution Went Digital In Just 80 Days
- Polyvore Launches Remix, An App For Instant Styling Advice
- Tory Burch's Ex-Husband Is Now Selling Office Furniture
- Stanford's Most Popular Class Isn't Computer Science--It's Something Much More Important
- Meet M.Gemi, The Shoe Startup For Carrie Bradshaws On A Budget
- Ex-Apple Designer Rethinks The Bible For A Mobile World
- Phantom Maker DJI May Become The First Billion-Dollar Drone Company
- Burger King Would Like To Give The World A Juice
- Now You Can Earn A Yale Degree From The Comfort Of Your Living Room
- AltSchool is heading to a neighborhood near you. Can it fix education?