Alissa is a design writer for publications like Fast Company, GOOD and Dwell who can most often be found in Los Angeles. She likes to walk, ride the bus, and eat gelato. You can see what else she’s up to at gelatobaby.com.
- Wanted: Teague's User-Friendly Kit For Young Hackers
- Why Nashville Companies Are Targeting Tweens For High-Tech Jobs
- Why Tech Startups Are Mad For Madison
- How Chattanoogans Partied Their Way To A Cleaner, Safer, Richer City
- Can Casinos Help Save America's Shrinking Cities?
- How Ecodev Persuades Companies To Bring Manufacturing Back To The U.S. (Hint: It's Cheaper)
- What Detroit Will Look Like In The Future, According To Residents' Text Messages
- How An App Born Of Baltimore's Housing Crisis Could Save You Money
- Meet Nick Bauta, The Designer-Entrepreneur Driving Providence's Industrial Renaissance
- Stephen Colbert Honors Boobies (and His Book Designer, Stephen Doyle) [Video]
- A Canopy Knit From 45,000 Feet of Rope
- A Futuristic Volvo Inspired By An Iconic Georg Jensen House
- Wanted: Jasper Morrison's New Alarm Clock Has Clever UI Touches
- First Look: L.A. Scores a Bold New Museum by Diller Scofidio + Renfro [Video]
- A Soccer Field That Also Produces Clean Drinking Water