Bruce Nussbaum is the author of Creative Intelligence (HarperBusiness, March 2013). He is "Mentor-In-Residence" at NEW INC, the art/technology incubator of New Museum. The former assistant managing editor for Business Week, he is Professor of Innovation and Design at Parsons The New School of Design and founder of both the Innovation & Design online channel and IN: Inside Innovation, a quarterly innovation supplement. Follow him on Twitter @brucenussbaum, or visit his Tumblr: CreativeIntelligenceBook.com.
- What Startups Can Learn From The Art Market
- When Design Harms Instead Of Helps
- 3 Paths Toward A More Creative Life
- How Serious Play Leads To Breakthrough Innovation
- 4 Things Obama Could Do To Foster America's Creativity
- 4 Ways To Amplify Your Creativity
- Why Apple Is Losing Its Aura
- By Giving Up On NYC Campus, Stanford Loses The Innovation Race
- 4 Reasons Why The Future Of Capitalism Is Homegrown, Small Scale, And Independent
- One More Great Lesson From Steve Jobs: Innovation Begins As A Social Movement
- Want To Know More About Bruce Nussbaum's Creative Capitalism? Read On
- Designers Are The New Drivers Of American Entrepreneurialism
- Nussbaum: 3 Reasons You Should Treat Creativity Like A Game
- Design Thinking Is A Failed Experiment. So What's Next?
- Why China Should Fear the Egyptian Revolution