Dan Nosowitz is a freelance writer and editor who has written for Popular Science, The Awl, Gizmodo, Fast Company, BuzzFeed, and elsewhere. He holds an undergraduate degree from McGill University and currently lives in Brooklyn, because he has a beard and glasses and that's the law. You can follow him on Twitter.
- Yahoo Buys Vizify Just To Shut It Down
- Could This Be The Look Of WhatsApp Under Facebook?
- 7 Weird Things An Ikea Survey Found Out About Americans
- A Ring That Lets You Control Pretty Much Anything By Writing In The Air
- Explore Seinfeld's Apartment, With Shockingly Detailed Virtual Reality App
- Working Long Hours Could Kill You
- Was This Man Immortalized Forever As The Model For The Oscar Statuette?
- Lego Is The Biggest Toy Company In The World
- Raindrops Are Actually Shaped Like Hamburgers And Other Problems With Scientific Illustrations
- What Leading Designers Think Of The FDA's New Nutrition Label
- 5 Great Ideas From 2014's Mobile World Congress
- This Is The First Public Art Installation To Use Google Glass
- Fujitsu's Amazing Touch Screen Can Change How It Feels
- This Orchestra's Instruments Consist Entirely Of People Licking Ice Cream Cones
- Can Gadgets Really Tell The Future?