Elizabeth Evitts Dickinson has been writing about architecture, design, and cities for nearly two decades. A former editor with Co.Design, her articles and essays have appeared in The New York Times, Slate, Metropolis, and many others. She is a contributing editor at Architect magazine. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter and learn more by visiting eedickinson.com.
- Why The Golden Gate Bridge Is Orange
- The Rise Of Orange Wine
- Inside BIG Ideas, the Incubator Where Architects Become Inventors
- Designing Buildings Open To—Not Hiding From—Baltimore's Streets
- The Architecture Of Abortion: How Providers Build Their Own Buffer Zones
- Omar Coming: New Poster Series Captures The Best Quotes From The Wire