Eric Jaffe is an editor at CityLab, where he writes about
transportation, history, and behavioral science, among other topics,
through the lens of urban life. He's also the author of The King's
Best Highway (2010) and A Curious Madness (2014). Follow him on Twitter.
- Why Our Brains Love High Ceilings
- How Impulsiveness Can Boost Your Creativity
- Are We Designing Nutrition Labels All Wrong?
- A Scientific Ranking Of The Sexiest Types Of Creativity
- This Addictive Game Could Save You Money On Your Next Utility Bill
- The Biased Way Leaders Delegate Power
- Would A Shorter Work Week Really Make Employees Happier?
- How A Forgetful Mind Can Be A More Creative Mind
- The Science Of Politely Ending A Conversation
- Science Confirms It: Your Crappy Boss Is Making You Unhappy
- The Neuroscience Of "Harry Potter"
- Entitlement Might Make You More Creative (But You Probably Knew That Already)
- Read About How Hotels Get You To Reuse Towels. Everyone's Doing It
- Misleading Headlines Can Leave Lasting Impressions, Even If You Read The Article
- How Do These Curtains Make You Feel? The Science Of Therapists' Offices