Gus Wezerek is the information design editor at Co.Design, where he writes about and creates infographics. He has worked as a designer and developer for Wired and Upstatement.
- Interactive Graphic: What iPad Donations Reveal About Schools In America
- Graphic: Lunchroom Hours Leave Students Hungry
- Which Sounds Tug Most At Your Heart Strings?
- Infographic: 80 Designs That Changed The World
- Data Viz: Who Feeds The World’s Hungry?
- Exclusive Chart: The Most Watched TV Shows of All Time
- Infographic: The Surprising History Of The World’s First Skis
- Infographic: Who Spends The Most On Super Bowl Ads?
- Are Your Tax Dollars Being Spent On Creationism In Schools?
- The World's Highest-Res Map Of Global Weather
- How The L.A. Times Is Honoring Homicide Victims Through Data Visualization
- Infographic: Rock 'N' Roll Is On Its Way Out
- Interactive Chart Tracks The Narrative Structure Of "The Hobbit"
- A Map Of (Almost) Every Job in America
- 4 Simple Charts Visualizing The Beatles' Major Albums