Helen Walters is a writer, editor and researcher at innovation consultancy Doblin, part of the Monitor Group. A New York City-based journalist, with experience editing and publishing content across multiple platforms, Helen was formerly the editor of innovation and design at Bloomberg Businessweek. She is contributing editor at Creative Review magazine in the United Kingdom while she writes about creativity and design for numerous international publications, including Fast Company Design, Core77 and Design Observer. She regularly participates in discussions about the business of design at conferences around the world and curates the website, thoughtyoushouldseethis.com. She is the author of a number of design-related books. She tweets @helenwalters.
- 4 Elements That Make A Good User Experience Into Something Great
- Can Innovation Really Be Reduced To A Process?
- Target's Top Creatives Offer 5 Lessons About Managing A $35 Billion Brand
- "Design Thinking" Isn't a Miracle Cure, but Here's How It Helps
- The Seven Deadly Sins That Choke Out Innovation
- The 7 Biggest Challenges in Merging Design and Business