Jens Martin Skibsted is the founder of design driven companies including the bicycle company Biomega. He is the vice-chair of Davos’s think tank on design innovation. In 2009, he co-founded the product design super-group KiBiSi with Lars Larsen and Bjarke Ingels. KiBiSi and Skibsted Ideation create products and concepts that evolve from a brand rather than a designer’s form and formula.
- Why Everyone In Your Company Should Be A Product Manager
- User-Led Innovation Can't Create Breakthroughs; Just Ask Apple and Ikea
- Over-Innovation Makes U.S. Firms Suck At Sustainability
- Why Standardized Rules About Corporate Responsibility Don't Make Sense
- The Key To Long-Term Dominance? Marketing Fades, But Product Always Lasts
- Short-Term Thinking Is Our Biggest Problem. Here's 3 Ways To Fight It
- Do Innovation Consultants Kill Innovation?
- How Do You Wean People Off Cars? By Rebranding Bikes And Buses
- Why Designers Need To Stop Feeling Sorry For Africa
- What Smart Politicians Can Teach You About Crafting A Message
- Why Open Innovation Could Be Marissa Mayer's Downfall At Yahoo!
- How A Trash Can Proves The Competitive Advantage Of Design
- An Overlooked Key To Innovation: The Right Sacrifices
- Why Do B-Schools Still Teach The Famed 4P's Of Marketing, When Three Are Dead?