John Brownlee is a writer who lives in Somerville, Massachusetts with two irate parakeets and his wife, who has more exquisite plumage. His work has appeared at Wired, Playboy, PopMech, CNN, Boing Boing, Gizmodo, and more. You can email him firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calculate How Fast You're Traveling Through Space Right Now
- This 3-D Printed Haiku Is Invisible Until You Put It In Water
- 7 Whimsical Ways To Redesign The Pencil
- The Morbid History Of Victorian Surgery, Beautifully Illustrated
- Inside Ikea's Innovation Lab For The Future Of Better Living
- Do Neural Networks Dream Of Electric Cats? They Do Now.
- Silly DIY Tools For Urban MacGyvers
- The Bacteria of NYC's Subway Turned Into Art
- The Better Alternative To Google Cardboard Is A VR iPhone Case
- Genius System Uses Magnets To Keep Your Clothes Perfectly Folded In Cramped Closets
- The Cuddliest Blanket Ever Has 3-Inch-Thick Stitches
- This GIF Keyboard Gets Right What The Others Do Oh-So-Wrong
- A Lethal Weapon Designed By A Computer
- The World's Lightest Folding Bike
- This App Lets You Control Your Smartphone By Drawing