Julie Taraska is a New York-based writer, e-retail editrix, and (somewhat) reformed punk who has worked for everyone from Wallpaper* to Gilt Groupe. Reach her on Twitter at @julietaraska.
- This 3-D Cobbler Is Making Bespoke Footwear Mainstream
- The Newest User Interface? Rhythm
- How Do You Create A Successful Urban Park?
- 4 Smart Dresses Supercharged With Car Parts
- Programmable Clothes Are Going Commercial
- From MIT's Neri Oxman, The (Far-Flung) Future Of Wearables
- A Wearable System That Could Track You Until You Die
- This E-Textile Could Replace Your iPhone
- Smart Bras Aren't As Stupid As They Sound
- This Wool Cardigan Doubles As A Physical Therapist
- Why We Still Don't Have Cheap, Customizable 3-D-Printed Shoes For All
- Vans Sneakers Travel Back In Time With Checkered Design
- Thermador's Smart Cooktop Nixes Burners So Home Cooks Can Use Up Every Inch
- Deconstructed: Aesir's Perfect Cell Phone
- Roll & Hill Wants to Make American Design Accessible