Kaomi Goetz is a writer for Co Design. She also uses audio to tell stories about technology and social and economic trends for National Public Radio and others.
- Designer of the Swiffer Cleans Up the Modern Hospital
- To Innovate for Boomers, P&G and LG Are Tapping... College Kids?!
- Matthew Carter Helps Revive a Masterpiece of 16th-Century Type Design
- How 3M Gave Everyone Days Off and Created an Innovation Dynamo
- How Steelcase Redesigned the 21st Century College Classroom
- Meet David Edwards, the Mad Scientist Behind Smokable Chocolate and Plant-Based Air Filters [Slideshow]
- Vitra's New Office Furniture Blurs Line Between Work and Play
- If a Dude Wants Throw Pillows, Where Can He Go?
- Can a Mere Product Design Win a $250,000 Art Prize?
- Appreciating the Genius of Everyday Objects
- Rockwell's Imagination Playground Is a Cutting-Edge Learning Experiment
- Six Tips For Designing a Memorable Brand
- Promoting Social Justice One Poster at a Time
- Using Design Thinking, to Bring Michigan Out of Its Doldrums
- Red Cross Taps Design Students to Solve Its Problems