Karrie Jacobs is a professional observer of the man-made landscape. She's a contributing editor at Travel + Leisure and Architect magazine and is a faculty member at SVA's graduate program in Design Research. She is author of The Perfect $100,000 House: A Trip Across America and Back in Pursuit of a Place to Call Home (Viking) and was the founding editor in chief of Dwell Magazine. Follow her on .
- Santiago Calatrava: The World's Most Hated Architect?
- Why It's So Hard To Make A Decent Architecture Film
- In Praise Of Architectural Extravagance
- The Tallest Tower In The U.S. Is Being Built By A Woman
- How Security Concerns And Developers Undermined The Design Of 1 World Trade Center
- The Real Scandal In NYC Real Estate? Not Enough Poor Doors
- Inside NYC's $20 Billion Quest To Build A Neighborhood From Scratch
- The Truth About Building With Glass
- Karen Randal Refashions Philadelphia's Urban Factories