Brooklyn-based writer Lauren Sherman began her career as a lifestyle reporter at Forbes, and has since held executive positions at both Fashionista.com and Luckymag.com. She has also written for the Business of Fashion, Ad Age, Elle.com, Women’s Health, the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, InStyle, NYmag.com, and Style.com, among others.
- Fashion and Social Media: A Love Story By The Numbers
- How Fashion Legend Issey Miyake Stays Creative
- Can Marimekko Go From Cult Design Brand To Fashion Empire?
- Meet The Topshop Alum Who Could Change How You Dress At Work
- Like A High-Fashion Etsy, Farfetch Puts The World's Rarest Fashion At Your Fingertips