Mark Dziersk is Managing Director of LUNAR in Chicago. LUNAR is one of the world’s top strategic design, engineering and branding firms.
A design and innovation expert with a 20 plus year career advising leading Global companies. He was formerly VP, Industrial Design at Brandimage Degrippes & laga.
Dziersk is also Fellow of the Industrial Designers Society of America, of which he is a 20-year member and has held several leadership positions including President of the organization. In addition, he has also served in various council and boardpositions for the Association of Professional Design Firms, IDSA and others.
Throughout his distinguished career, Dziersk has earned over100 U.S. product design and engineering patents and garnered numerous awards, among them the Industrial Design Excellence Award, ID Magazine’s Annual Design Review Best in Category,and the Appliance Manufacturer’s Excellence in Design.
Dziersk is a frequent commentator on design trends, innovation and the strategic value of design in the national media and as a lecturer at events, conferences and universities worldwide. Since 2004 he has been an expert blogger for Fast Company Magazine.
In addition, since 2001 he has been an adjunct professor for the Master of Product Development Program at Northwestern University in Evanston, Ill., and in 2005 was a founding member of the Design Council of the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
- 8 Housewares Trends That Are Changing The Shopping Experience
- An Apple a Day: Cues From Human Centered Design For Healthcare
- A Work of Design
- Head Before Hands: When Design Meets Strategy
- Willingly Accept Constraints: How Rules Can Actually Make You More Creative
- Brand Bloodlines
- Conscious Design, Nav'i sytle
- China on Japan
- The Beauty Issue...
- In tribute to Mr. Rams
- What’s so wrong about design being about design?
- Hocus Pocus With a Design Focus
- Serious Beauty, Looks Matter
- Not Half Baked at All...
- China on Japan