Mark Wilson is a writer who started Philanthroper.com, a simple way to give back every day. His work has also appeared at Gizmodo, Kotaku, PopMech, PopSci, Esquire, American Photo and Lucky Peach. Mark Wilson+
- This Lifeguard Tower Becomes An Igloo When It Snows
- The Layman’s Guide To Virtual Reality
- You Can Eat KFC's New Coffee Cup
- The CEO Of The Future Is A "Designer-In-Chief"
- This Chair Pops Up Like A Frat Boy's Collar
- Google Taps Starchitects Thomas Heatherwick And Bjarke Ingels For New Headquarters
- For 11 Years, This Man Has Taken Photos Of Everything His Right Hand Touches
- This Robot Sits On Your Shoulder To Teach You Hands-On Skills
- Turn Your Old iPhone Into A New, Braun-Inspired Radio
- 7 Reasons Why YouTube Kids Is Better Than YouTube
- How Designers Recreated Alan Turing's Top-Secret, Code-Cracking World In "The Imitation Game"
- Why Samsung Design Stinks
- Kanye West's Fashion Line Looks Like The Bleakest Parts Of The Matrix
- The Sordid Sexual Secrets of Superheroes, Mapped
- Why Apple Started Selling Apps Through Pinterest