Shaunacy Ferro is a Brooklyn-based writer covering architecture, urban design and the sciences. She's on a lifelong quest for the perfect donut. Follow her on Twitter.
- What Happens When A Photographer Spies On Unsuspecting Tourists
- What Traffic Signs Get Wrong (And How To Fix Them)
- London: The World's Most Fun Place To Be A Pedestrian?
- How To Design The World's Biggest Airport Terminal
- Here Are All The Crazy Ways Humans Are Changing Nature
- The Provocative Architecture Of Thomas Heatherwick
- Tiny Homes, Big Problems: Portlandia’s Perfect Send-Up Of Microliving
- Watch This Designer Build A Chair By Hand In 5 Minutes
- I Tried To Design The Perfect Night's Sleep. Here's What Happened
- Frank Lloyd Wright Finally Gets The Web Presence He Deserves
- 7 Ways Architecture Can Tackle Global Warming
- You Can Now Pay $6,500 To Visit James Turrell's Mysterious Roden Crater
- Intimate Photos Of Frank Lloyd Wright At Work
- A Lightbulb-Shaped Projector Could Power The Smart Home Of The Future
- Deception Has Been A Part Of Architecture Since Long Before Photoshop