Warren Berger invites fellow curious thinkers to take an Inquiry Quotient (IQ) test on his questioning blog. His new book A More Beautiful Question: The Power of Inquiry to Spark Breakthrough Ideas, was published by Bloomsbury in March.
- Find Your Passion With These 8 Thought-Provoking Questions
- Scared Of Failing? Ask Yourself These 6 Fear-Killing Questions
- Before You Abandon Those Resolutions, Read This
- Forget The Mission Statement. What's Your Mission Question?
- The 5 Questions Every Company Should Ask Itself
- What Zen Taught Silicon Valley (And Steve Jobs) About Innovation
- The Creator Of TED Aims To Reinvent Conferences Once Again
- Big Innovations Question the Status Quo. How Do You Ask the Right Questions?
- To Innovate, You Need the Courage to Step Backward